Try these step-by-step directions for making these super cute 100s & 1000s easter eggs.
Thanks to You Give Me Grace for sharing her Easter DIY with us and Jo Kim Photography for imagery.
Please note these eggs are for decoration only!
This egg is not to be eaten as you have used glue to attach the sprinkles.
Things you will need:
- Hard boiled egg
- 100’s and 1000’s
- Craft glue
- 2 x Disposable plastic bowls
- Paint brush
- Disposable gloves
- Paper towel
- Put gloves on.
- Place sprinkles into one of the bowls and glue into the other.
- Use your paint brush to cover the egg in glue.
- Roll the glue cover egg into the bowl filled with sprinkles.
- Set aside to dry on the paper towel.
- Your coverage will not be 100% so use the paint brush to dab glue on the few spots left and gently sprinkle the 100’s and 1000’s over it using your fingers.
Lark Store, Buddy & Bear, The Gathered Store, Crumb8, Essential Ingredient
From the post 'Easter Egg DIY: 100s & 1000s' originally posted on tinitrader.com.au